Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Side effects (for me)

Side effects for being in faculty of engineering :
first it began with the change of attitude...Gained that hollow look as time goes by, then began to change looks (unintentionally) the end of the year washing my face in the morning became an accessory, I don't think about what I'll wear today coz its probably what I wore yesterday 'n if it wasn't indecent I would've gone in my PJs 'n after a whole year's struggle my wardrobe-assuming I had one- is good for nothing but charity...the normal question after any xam..."how many question did u answer?"* & the normal answer would be "Don't worry i'll probably pass!!!" though I'm uncertain of the few things I wrote another thing I've learned is that the easiest thing is to fail in any subject its so NORMAL ~ to be continued

_____________________________________
*talking about the number of questions coz we dare-not think about knowing if the answers were wrong or right

No comments: